To register for an account at Vulkan Vegas casino, visit this page and follow the steps below:
- Click on the sign-up button found at the upper right corner; a pop-up window would appear.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and choose your currency among the following:
- Make sure you check the boxes below these fields, then click on “sign up” from the VulkanVegas casino registration box.
You also have the option to skip the sign-up process and simply choose to sign in with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. If you do, your new account will be set up with your social media credentials.
You may have problems creating an account if you are signing up from a country whose players are not accepted.
Vulkan Vegas Login
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to sign in to your Vulkan Vegas account:
- After the sign-up, you will receive an email notification. You need to confirm your email ownership, and then you can go back to the Vulkan Vegas login page.
- To log in, just click on the sign-in button beside the sign-up button. Before logging in, choose from the site languages—there is a drop-down button beside the sign-in button.
- Type your credentials in the pop-up box and click “sign in”. These credentials are your email address and password.
- In the Vulkan Vegas casino login pop-up box, you also have the option to log in with your social media account, but this will only work if you signed up with your social media credentials. If you choose to log in with your credentials, just click on any of the social media icons found at the top of the pop-up box. Once you do this, a new window will appear, and the casino will require your social media credentials.
- This process can be automated if you programmed your browser to remember your password when signing up. If not, the box will show possible social media accounts that your browser remembers. Choose one and click “continue as”. If the browser remembers the password, the login is automatic. If not, the computer will ask your password.
- If your preferred social media login is not in the box, there is a link that says “edit this”. If you click it, the box will show all social media accounts. There is a radio button beside each. Disable the accounts you do not want to use and enable the social media account that is integrated with the casino. The only social media account that will allow you to log in is the same that you used to sign up.
Vulkan Vegas Mobile Login
The Vulkan Vegas log in on the mobile version is the same as on the desktop. At the top right of the VulkanVegas mobile login page, tap on “sign in”. The browser will pop a new window where you can enter your credentials. Like the desktop version, you have to enter your email address and your password.
The other option to log in via a browser is to access your account through social media. The options are:
While Google+ still remains an option, there are talks that Google will discontinue this service. If you choose any of the other three, the mobile browser will show the social media account that you can use to log in. Like with the desktop version, a social media account can only be used to log in if it was used during the Vulkan Vegas registration.
The last option is to download the mobile app if it is available in your region. For the VulkanVegas mobile login, use the appropriate credentials to log in to your account. On the mobile platform, you are logged in all the time, even if the app is not in use unless you manually log out after each use.